Kraft Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits



Found these at the store the other day. I am doing the Weight Watchers for now and that is a one point way to sweeten something. I was really happy.

Here is a comparison:




Which one would you choose? 

I sprinkled these puppies on my oatmeal, they really actually pepped up the ordinary oatmeal.

I just wanted to share with you. If you would like to follow my blog on the side is a place for your email. If not catch me on face book and send me a msg and I will add you to my group on face book. You don't have to be on a diet, or anything. I just love keeping up with everyone and a great support system.
So holler if you want me.. I am just a minute away, well usually...

Comments

JET-PUFFED said…
Loving the oatmeal idea! We just went ahead and shared your post on our brand new Facebook Page! Thanks, Interlude!

www.facebook.com/jetpuffed

Popular Posts