Sunday ... Just a drop in note...



Hi, I just wanted to stop in and say hello today. It is a beautiful sunny day here in GA. We are in the process of cleaning out our 15ft up ground pool out. My daughter is using the shop vac to get the last of about 2 inches of algae and water out. They are filling up a small shop vac and then dumping it into a 33 gallon trash can.. dragging it across the yard and watering all my plants. I just can't see wasting such good water.

I have been working on a few breakfast recipes. They kinda went up in to the 8 point range and if you put another egg on top. You would have got 10 points. I figured we were doing some heavy working today and the extra points, and they were protein, would keep us going for most of the morning. I will post these tomorrow, as this is Sunday and I am worn slap out.

I also have a crock pot of Chicken Marsala on. I will also let you know how that goes too.

I have discovered pinterest. Yes, it is addictive. Nice to know that I am not the only foodie out there. I tried this weekend the iced coffee..yummy..

I will make it this week again and post the ingredients and a pic and you can try it for your self.

This week in our county, it is Spring Break... meaning my kids will be home all week with me. I should be half crazy when we are done. I have a few Easter crafts to do, so keep your eyes out on my "Last One Home is a Rotten Egg" blog. I also have a learning tool, that I crafted.

In my horizon, I am also going to help get my husbands blog going. I want to post all the pretty handmade cabinets and wood working he has done for me. So please stay tuned for that.

Well as I have been sitting here my three year old has, eaten 3 donuts, 4 cookies and a banana. I am going to have to go and see if I can get my dinner going.

Have a wonderful, rest of your Sunday. Take time for yourself. Do something to relax..and take care always..

Until tomorrow..

Comments

Popular Posts