Zucchini Tart wwpp=3


I have been having a few bad diet days, I haven't cheated but I have the want to just say forget it..I woke up this morning and decided to get back into the groove. I find that when I am trying to create a new recipe or vamp and old one. I seem to find the concentration and will power when I am cooking. I must be a real weirdo.

I have such a long road ahead of me, and sometimes I wonder what it is worth. It is worth the world, it is worth my children having me for a long time. It is worth me feeling good. I just have these periods of weakness. I know that is normal.. But when you look at the total numbers 80lbs is forever.
I now try to look at it, at one day at a time.

So here's my new creation.

Zucchini Tart      wwpp=3

Ingredients:

1 medium zucchini (thinly sliced)

8 small mushrooms (thinly sliced)

1 cup of sauce ( I used Paul Newman Marinara sauce, because I like the fresh tomato taste)

1/4 cup of fat free motzarella cheese

1 cup of the spinach mixture ( the recipe for that is posted on March 13, 2012)

Instructions:

1) Spray the small pan with non-stick spray. Lay in the zucchin's.



2) layer in 1/2 of the mixture.











3) Put 1/4 cup of sauce on and then a layer of mushrooms.

4) Another layer of zucchini, then the mixture, sauce and rest of zucchini, mushrooms and top with the rest of the sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.













Cover and cook at 375 for about 20 minutes, uncover and let cheese melt.

Let cool before you eat. I cut it into 4 pieces. This made it 3 points a piece.

It was very good, almost like a very light lasagna.  I enjoyed it and it was very filling.

Comments

Popular Posts