Faux Milkshake ---Vanilla 2 - Peanut Butter Banana Vanilla wwpp=4



There does come a time, when you are just craving. I was craving something sweet, cold.

When I was younger my mother, would make us these milk shakes. She actually had a diet coco mix that she would put in milk and add ice. It was always one of my favorite things to have. Come to find out all these years, that it was all a part of Weight Watchers.

My mother loved the Weight Watcher program and implemented it all during our teenage years. I just didn't know it.

I am just now finding little things that she would use " in place of ". I know this sounds so weird, but it is almost like little sweet nuggets of memories that re-surface as I play around with different foods. She was always my inspiration and the main reason I am a such a foodie to this day. She exposed me to all kinds of treats and foods. She will live on in all that I do. I know she is watching over me.

 Faux - Milk shake

Ingredients:

1 cup skim milk

Torino vanilla sugar free syrup ( or vanilla and a splenda pkt)

8 ice cubes

Instructions:

Blend thoroughly. I blend until it is all smooth.

You know this will make you a cool vanilla shake. 

(This will total you 2 points)


But I did not stop at there.

I actually added a banana and 2tbs of the PB2 Peanut Butter Chocolate (2 pts) That gave me a total of 4pts.

I wanted to share this everyone, cause sometimes you just gotta have something cold....mmmmm

Comments

Popular Posts