Turkey Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomatoe Sandwich ---wwpp 5

Turkey Bacon, Lettuce and Tomatoe

Thought I would slide this one in this morning. I am sharing it with all of you, in case you are at a loss for something good to eat. Something a bit more on the healthy end.

I buy the large container of mixed greens lettuce, I use it on everything. Actually I really don't miss the head lettuce, I have become accustomed to the greens, purples and the weird looking stuff. Funny what you can eat now, after you have become aware of what you are eating.

I made this today with that FlatOut (looks like a figure 8) bread. It was 3 points for the bread. You could have used a diet bread and saved a point.

I also used Turkey Bacon. You can have 4 pieces of that for 2 points (as per the ww calculator).
I cook mine on a cookie sheet in the oven. I do two cookie sheets (2 pkgs) It heats back up real well in the microwave. Cook it the way you like it, mine is a little before crisp. That way also when you reheat you can get it a bit more crispy.

So let's build this baby:
Two piece of toast, with a thin spread of Mayonnaise ( I use Hellman's reduced fat with Olive Oil),
Bacon, lettuce and tomato (all I had was cherry tomatoes).



And the next part you know.....Eat.

I wanted to share this to show that this was very filling and a very quick breakfast (especially if you pre-make the bacon) You know if you wanted you could have slipped a fried egg on there for another 2 points. Keep the lettuce on it, it is good for you..

_______________________________________

In parting today, I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. I am sure I will have a few new creations to share by Monday. If I don't get too excited to keep to myself until then.

Take care and come by anytime!

Comments

Popular Posts